Build Something Great With Us.
CARE Industries places a great amount of pride in all of our employees. In recognizing all of the work our people accomplish, we understand that our employees are the reason behind our business success. Our employees are committed to technical innovation and improvement and proudly display this through the pride they have in all manufactured equipment.
With a strong commitment to safety, quality and superior customer service, CARE Industries is continually looking to increase and strengthen our team with qualified journeyman and apprentice welders and mechanics. CARE Industries offers on the job training and development, an excellent wage, industry competitive benefits package, a Safety Service Commitment program, and performance recognition and compensation.
To support and continue our growth, CARE Industries is continually looking to recruit individuals that align to our company vision and mission. We look for team players who are accountable and reliable, have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, an eagerness to learn, and pride themselves on the accomplishments of their work.
Please forward your resume via email to email@example.com or by fax to (403) 885-5442.
David Leonard, President
Junior Drafting & Design Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work to prepare layout designs, fabrication drawings, and assembly drawings compliant with applicable standards;
• Create technical documents for all products including properties, schematics and assembly drawings;
• Translate engineering sketches and markups into properly documented drawings;
• Ensure scope, specifications, drawings and designs are in accordance with applicable codes and standards;
• Improve and maintain system for organization of files/drawings;
• Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies;
• Collaborate with members of the project to troubleshoot technical problems and provide advice to production manager/shop foreman.
• Perform Technical Analysis and research to support Product Initiatives and Projects.
• Create and maintain technical documents related to the product such as user manuals, package component listings and design files.
Skills and Abilities
• Proficient and experienced in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and other Microsoft Office applications;
• Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills;
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting while prioritizing projects and managing time effectively;
• Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
• Computer aided drafting and design certificate/Engineering design and technology diploma or 2-5 years related work experience.
• Familiar with Industry Standards (ASME/API/etc)
• Previous experience designing/drafting equipment related to the Oil and Gas Industry is an asset.